Our experienced, detail-oriented Design Concierge Team provides the following services:
- Items are delivered to our warehouse, where our Design Concierge Team receives and documents the vendor, shipping agent, quantity, and item(s) delivered per day.
- Cartons and crates are inspected for damage and condition issues. If there are issues, they are documented immediately upon arrival, and you are notified accordingly.
- Depending upon the level of service requested, the Team will open, inspect, and photograph the received item(s). They re-wrap, re-pack, and return the item(s) as originally received.
- A detailed inventory of what has arrived is maintained and shared with you via email. If photographs are requested, a photographic inventory will also be shared.
- Storage containers are started as necessary. What is in each container is logged for easy access.
- Plumbing, lighting, appliances, tile, and other items that your design team or the contractor may need to access prior to the primary installation are maintained in separate containers.
- Large rugs on stored on a rug rack to preserve the shape and integrity of the piece.
- Very large and / or heavy items are tagged for your project and stored on overflow racks.